This item is a used or open box 8' DVC200 camera crane. The item may have small scratches or other signs of use. Any imperfections do not affect the function of the item. The item is in good, working condition. Includes two 4 ft sections of the crane arm only.
The Best Selling ProAm USA Orion DVC200 Crane / Jib!
Professionally Designed, CNC Machined, Patented and Warrantied Camera Crane.
The ProAm USA Orion DVC200 is the original tool-less camera crane, and it's still one of our most popular camera cranes today! The DVC200 introduced filmmakers and videographers to a whole new world of filmmaking possibility, allowing them to capture Hollywood-style shots that couldn't be achieved with a handheld camera. Thousands of filmmakers worldwide rely on the DVC200 to create smooth, dynamic shots, increasing their production value.
All ProAm USA camera cranes come pre-assembled for fast and easy set-up. Just attach any digital camcorder or DSLR camera using the included hardware, and you're ready to start filming! The quick set-up and simple operation mean you can start using this crane for your projects right away, adding value proposition for you and your clients!
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA® virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- The "single rail" design achieves a light weight crane easily assembled by 1 person. It is complemented and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating. Others use only a black spray paint which flakes off easily.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. The manufacturer warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body. Most cranes force you to keep the camera level while booming. That won't allow you to keep focused on a subject and can severely limits your shots.
- ProAm USA backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- Design protected by US Patent.
- ProAm USA is an American owned and based company.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Minimum Length: 8 ft total length; 5 ft from the tripod mount to camera mount; 11 ft from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Maximum Length: 12 ft total length when optional 4' extension is used; 9 ft from the tripod mount to camera mount with optional 4' extension; 15 ft from the ground with optional 4' extension and when attached to a large tripod
- Camera Mount: Side Mounted Cheeseplate Style Bracket with 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes
- Tripod Connection: 1/4" x 20 and 3/8" x 16 threads for tripod heads
- Camera Tilt: Automatic Tilt stays level to ground at all times; Manual Tilt up to 67º
- Minimum Transport Length: 4 ft; 8 ft crane breaks down into two 4' sections; 12 ft crane breaks down into three 4' sections
- Counterweight: 1" barbell weights, not included
- Load capacity: 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Unit weight: 11 lbs (4.9 kg)
This item includes the 8 ft camera crane only. The video camera, plate weight and tripod/stand are not included.
- 4 foot Extension - extends your DVC200 to 12 ft in total length
- Camera Crane Stand - the perfect heavy duty & economical support for your crane
- 3/8" Bearing Mount - connect your crane directly to tripod legs for smooth panning
- Tilt Brake - lock the vertical height of your crane in any position. (only when counterbalanced)
- Crane Carrying Bag - transport your crane and accessories safely and easily
- Heavy Duty Tripod with 3/8" Bearing Mount -
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.