This item is a used or open box 7" Iris SD LCD Monitor. The item may have signs of use. Any imperfections do not affect the function of the item. The item is in good, working condition.
A professional photographer or videographer can’t squint through a small viewfinder during a lengthy photoshoot and expect to get quality results. With an LCD video camera monitor, you can see your picture clearly and in high detail.
This screen has a high-resolution 7-inch TFT LCD screen that displays 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 with easily adjusted color, brightness, contrast, and volume settings. Its RCA video and audio inputs and NTSC & PAL compatible system can improve any type of project without exceeding your budget. It’s versatility allows it to be used on the DSLR camera itself, on a camera crane, or as a jib-mounted monitor.
Compatible with Canon BP batteries, one battery can charge the monitor for up to five hours.
Features & Specifications
- 7" Widescreen Color TFT LCD Monitor
- NTSC & PAL Compatible (European AC adapter is included with PAL version)
- Displays 1440 (480) x 234 pixels
- Vertical and mirror image flipping
- On-board AV input
- Headphone Jack
- High output stereo speakers Full function Remote control
- 360 degree swivel mount
- Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or to crane or tripod
- Battery power lasts up to 5 hours (battery not included)
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7" LCD Monitor
- Accessory Shoe Mounting Adapter
- Remote Control
- AV Cable
- 6ft RCA Extension Cable
- Canon Battery Adapter (battery not included)
- DC Power Connector
- Velcro to attach battery to LCD
- Tabletop mounting stand
- DC Car Power Adapter
- AC Adapter
- 4 - RCA Couplers