The ProAm USA Taurus Jr. brings a solid, professional jib to all levels of filmmaker. Smooth and easily controllable movements add a dynamic new dimension to your productions. See the value of your films increase while captivating your audience with swooping pans and rising crane shots.
You’ll receive all of the components shown below.
The Taurus Jr includes
- one 4’ section,
- 1” horizontal counterweight bar
- camera mounting screw (1/4-20)
- 360 Degree Pan Lockable Bearing Mount to mount to our Pro_Tripod or your own heavy duty Tripod with 3/8" connection.
Check out our other listings for these great add-ons to enhance your crane!
Product Description The Taurus Jr. is a compact, 4-foot camera crane/jib, with an auto-leveling and manual tilt design that features a tilt brake, built-in bearing base and smooth bearings at each point of movement. Choose our optional heavy-duty tripod and with the included 360-degree bearing mount, this beast of video equipment will support DSLR and video cameras weighing up to 30 pounds.
Manufactured of scratch-resistant, powder coated and anodized aluminum , the reliability and durability mean years of use for your own projects or as rental equipment in a grip or camera package. At a weight of only 12 pounds, it is easy to transport, making it an ideal piece of equipment for mobile shoots.
Features & Specifications
- Assembled Size: 50 in (127 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Reach (from fulcrum): 3 ft (91 cm)
- Material: High-density, black powder-coated aluminum with steel brackets
- Cameras Supported: Up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg) / Manual tilt up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Includes: Crane arm, 360-degree bearing mount, interchangeable camera platform, hardware for toolless assembly
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 30-days risk free
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty from defects
- This item includes the camera crane only.
- The video camera, plate weights and tripod are not included.
As with all ProAm USA equipment, it is designed and assembled in the USA. Our gear is backed with a money-back satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty against defects.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.