The ProAm USA Orion DVC200 is one of the our popular cranes available and with good reason. Filmmakers and videographers now have the ability to easily create Hollywood-quality jib shots that can’t be done with a handheld or tripod mounted camera. Use the Orion DVC200 jib to create smooth, dynamic shots to greatly increase production value.
This package includes the base Orion DVC200 8 ft Camera Crane and a 4 ft Extension that allows you to operate in two lengths up to 12 ft.
You’ll receive all of the components shown below. The Orion DVC200 with 4' Extension includes three 4’ sections, 1” vertical counterweight bar, camera mounting screw (1/4-20) and all hardware necessary to connect the jib sections together. It can be setup in 8' mode or full 12' mode. Check out our other listings for these great add-ons to enhance your crane!
The Best Selling ProAm USA Orion DVC200 Crane / Jib WITH 4 foot ExtensionProfessionally Designed, CNC Machined, Patented and Warrantied Camera Crane.
The "crane shot" is one of Hollywood's favorites. The problem is that it's difficult to reproduce without a large Hollywood film production budget. That's all changing with the ProAm USA Orion® DVC200 Camera Crane / Jib, a ProAm Camera Crane that demonstrates just how smooth a moving shot you can achieve at home or in your video business. This ProAm USA Jib is so light and versatile that you'll want to make it an immediate part of your standard equipment whether you're shooting wedding videos in a church, commercials on location, music videos in your studio or sporting events in a stadium.
Why is this specific ProAm USA Camera Crane needed in order to produce quality shots for filmmakers and videographers all over the world? Put quite simply, this is the most affordable camera jib that can achieve a level of smoothness that is impossible to reproduce with shoddy equipment; it's certainly impossible to achieve with a hand-held DSLR or DV camera. It's the rare video camera crane that achieves this smoothness of movement while still being inexpensive and light enough to pack every time you have camera work.
Because the ProAm camera crane comes pre-assembled, you'll find it easy to set-up every time you put this camera crane away for your latest video project. And since you can attach any digital video camera or HD DSLR that you're already using to this video camera jib, you'll be able to start using it right away; you may even be able to get new crane shots for that project you're currently working on. The speed of set-up and ease of use allow it to immediately integrate into your projects seamlessly.
There's nothing that makes for a camera shot quite as exciting as a camera crane. You'll be able to execute smooth pans, zoom-ins, and dolly-style shots with the professionalism of a Hollywood studio; but at the price of under $300, you won't need the contract of an A-list Hollywood producer in order to secure its services for your next video shoot.
What would you do without a ProAm camera crane? In many cases, you'd be stuck with hand-held shots or boring fixed tripod shots. These shots certainly have their role in videos, but they lack the unique look of professionalism that true camera equipment like the crane is able to provide. You could also rig a number of other attempts at a home-made crane effect, but these can be difficult to manage without the capabilities of quality equipment.
If you want to produce Hollywood-style shots quickly and easily every time you use your HD video camcorder or DSLR, it's time to get THE camera crane that can produce smooth results with minimal effort. You'll be amazed what you can record with a ProAm.
Features & Specifications
- Lightweight and sturdy 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Gains 9ft (274cm) from the tripod or support and up to 15ft from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Quickly mounts to standard tripod heads using 1/4" x 20 threads. Does not require removal of the head
- Camera can tilt independent of the crane itself Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode. Simply remove one pin to enable manual tilting of the camera
- 12' crane breaks down into three 4' sections in seconds Weights can be easily added for counterbalance (not included)
- Get shots from below or overhead subject
- Crane supports up to 8 lbs. (3.6kg)
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis with built in stainless steel bearings
- LCD monitor can be easily added to view live footage
- 12' DVC200 crane weighs only 16 lbs (5.4kg) (Shipping weight may be 30 lbs because of dimensional weight)
- This item includes the Orion 8 ft camera crane and 4 ft Extension only.
- The video camera, plate weights and tripod/stand are not included.
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA® virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- The "single rail" design achieves a light weight crane easily assembled by 1 person. It is complemented and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating. Others use only a black spray paint which flakes off easily.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. The manufacturer warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body. Most cranes force you to keep the camera level while booming. That won't allow you to keep focused on a subject and can severely limits your shots.
- ProAm USA backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last. Design protected by US Patent.
- ProAm USA is an American owned and based company.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.