A professional photographer or videographer can’t squint through a small viewfinder during a lengthy photoshoot and expect to get quality results. With an LCD video camera monitor, you can see your picture clearly and in high detail.
This screen has a high-resolution 7-inch TFT LCD screen that displays 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 with easily adjusted color, brightness, contrast, and volume settings. Its RCA video and audio inputs and NTSC & PAL compatible system can improve any type of project without exceeding your budget. It’s versatility allows it to be used on the DSLR camera itself, on a camera crane, or as a jib-mounted monitor.
Compatible with Canon BP batteries, one battery can charge the monitor for up to five hours.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 7" Widescreen Color TFT LCD Monitor
- NTSC & PAL Compatible (European AC adapter is included with PAL version)
- Displays 1440 (480) x 234 pixels
- Vertical and mirror image flipping
- On-board AV input
- Headphone Jack
- High output stereo speakers Full function Remote control
- 360 degree swivel mount
- Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or to crane or tripod
- Battery power lasts up to 5 hours (battery not included)
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7" LCD Monitor
- Accessory Shoe Mounting Adapter
- Remote Control
- AV Cable
- 6ft RCA Extension Cable
- Canon Battery Adapter (battery not included)
- DC Power Connector
- Velcro to attach battery to LCD
- Tabletop mounting stand
- DC Car Power Adapter
- AC Adapter
- 4 - RCA Couplers
- Canon BP915 Style Battery and Charger for portable power
- Padded Carrying Bag
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where can I buy the accessories for this like the Velcro and battery part to attach to my monitor without buying a new monitor?
You can find all of our LCD Monitor Accessories here. We have Battery Adapter plates with the velcro pads available for purchase separately.