This all inclusive package includes our best-selling Autopilot Stabilizer, Carrying Bag and Stabilizer Vest! Now you can film for long hours without straining your back and arms. Our full wrap around vest gives great stability while alleviating the pain of supporting a heavy gimbal unassisted.
The Autopilot Stabilizer keeps outdoor shots smooth and fluid using a precision bearing gimbal. The best "bang for your buck" stabilizer for DSLR or HD Video Camera up to 6 lbs.
Effortlessly capture flowing and dynamic shots thanks to the Autopilot Camera Stabilizer for DSLR and Video Cameras. Smooth precision bearing gimbal design from ProAm USA makes it the BEST stabilization system under $200.
- Professional DSLR and Video Camera Stabilizer
- Smooth Precision Bearing Gimbal Absorbs Unwanted Motion
- Supports HDSLRs or Camcorders up to 6 pounds
- Lightweight Aluminum Design is Easily Adjustable
- Lifetime Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Load Capacity: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Camera Screw: 1/4"-20 thumb screw included
- Mounting: 3/8"-16 threaded mount on handle
- Max Height: 23.5" (59.7 cm)
- Min Height: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Gimbal: Free Floating Bearing
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (35.2 oz)
- Counterweights: Includes 8 plate weights, 0.25 lbs each (4 oz)
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty by ProAm USA
- Kit Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 7 lbs, 18" x 10" x 4"
- Outside Dimensions: 10" x 16.25" x 4.25"
- Interior Dimensions: 9.5" x 15" x 3.5"
- Max Shoulder Strap Length: 41"
- Min Shoulder Strap Length: 21"
- Weight: 15 oz
GIMBAL AND STABILIZER VEST SUPPORT SPECIFICATIONS
- Features 3 points to mount the support arm; low, medium and high.
- One 3/8 inch hole at the end of the arm is used for mounting your device.
- Supports up to 12 pounds (12 kg)
- Fits users with waists/chests from 28" to 60"
Made from reinforced synthetic material and anodized aluminum, we guarantee it's performance with a 5 year limited warranty. This product is designed, assembled and packaged in the USA.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.