Smooth, Flowing Movements
The Autopilot Camera Stabilizer from ProAm USA enables you to capture smooth, flowing movements that add a captivating dynamic to your films. With the triple axis gimbal, vibrations are greatly reduced making shots that seem to float.
Freedom for Motion
A camera stabilizer system created for DSLR cameras weighing up to 6 lbs, the AutoPilot is a lightweight and compact handheld system. It removes the need for tripods or dollies, giving great flexibility to filmmakers to achieve camera motion and tracking shots.
Designed and assembled in the US
The AutoPilot was introduced by ProAm USA, a US designer and manufacturer of film and video equipment that was founded in 2003.
Precision Bearing Gimbal
The AutoPilot Camera Stabilizer's large precision bearing gimbal absorbs unwanted camera motion over all types of terrain.
- 3-Axis Gimbal greatly reduces vibration and camera shake
- Soft foam grip handle makes handling it very comfortable
- Precision ABEC bearings are extremely smooth
Multiple Points of Adjustment
The AutoPilot features a camera platform with both X and Y adjustments, and multiple mounting holes for various camera positions.
- Easily offset DSLR camera lenses on the platform
- Designed to prevent camera from sliding off
- Forward/backward and side to side adjustments
- 1/4-20 camera thumb screw included
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Professional DSLR and Video Camera Stabilizer
- Operate at a compact 15 inches or a full 24 inches
- Supports cameras weighing up to 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Black anodized aluminum to reduce fingerprints
- Camera Screw: 1/4"-20 thumb screw included
- Counterweights: Includes 8 plate weights, 0.25 lbs each (4 oz)
- Mounting: 3/8"-16 threaded mount on handle
- Unit Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Custom foam mold for storage or transport
- Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 6 lbs, 18" x 10" x 4"
- Lifetime Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Padded carrying bag available
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a small Sony flip camcorder HD-CRX series. Will this camera balance with the flip out viewfinder flipped out? If so, does it make the unit harder to achieve balance? If not, what do you recommend?
Yes, it will easily balance even with the LCD screen flipped out. The rotating plate weights allow you to fine tune the balance without making additional adjustments to the camera platform. For lightweight cameras, we recommend using a quick release plate beneath the camera to increase the weight on the camera platform, making balancing easier.