Take flight! But don't bother with a seatbelt, this is the smoothest flight you'll ever take. The new Autopilot Stabilizer from ProAm USA keeps outdoor shots smooth and fluid using a precision bearing gimbal. The best "bang for your buck" stabilizer for DSLR or HD Video Camera up to 6 lbs.
Effortlessly capture flowing and dynamic shots thanks to the Autopilot Camera Stabilizer for DSLR and Video Cameras. Smooth precision bearing gimbal design from ProAm USA makes it the BEST stabilization system under $200.
- Professional DSLR and Video Camera Stabilizer
- Smooth Precision Bearing Gimbal Absorbs Unwanted Motion
- Supports HDSLRs or Camcorders up to 6 pounds
- Lightweight Aluminum Design is Easily Adjustable
- Lifetime Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Load Capacity: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Camera Screw: 1/4"-20 thumb screw included
- Mounting: 3/8"-16 threaded mount on handle
- Max Height: 23.5" (59.7 cm)
- Min Height: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Gimbal: Free Floating Bearing
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (35.2 oz)
- Counterweights: Includes 8 plate weights, 0.25 lbs each (4 oz)
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty by ProAm USA
- Kit Shipping Weight and Dimensions: 7 lbs, 18" x 10" x 4"
- Outside Dimensions: 10" x 16.25" x 4.25"
- Interior Dimensions: 9.5" x 15" x 3.5"
- Max Shoulder Strap Length: 41"
- Min Shoulder Strap Length: 21"
- Weight: 15 oz
Setting up & Balancing the Autopilot Stabilizer
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.