Now, you can easily mount DSLR or Mirrorless cameras using this triple suction cup and arm kit! Two vacuum pump cups attaches to the base of the camera mounting plate and the third utilizes the accessory shoe mount as another securing point of contact. Use it to mount lights, actions cams or use it to build your own custom car rig.
Recommended to support cameras and accessories up to 7 pounds (3.2 kg)
Rubber construction prevents scratches on vehicles.
The high quality suction cups get easily affixed on any smooth non-porous surface with a built-in plastic pump with Pressure Warning Indicator. They can be used to mount cameras, scopes, testing equipment, antennas, lights, signs, and much more.
The pump-active has more power suction power and stability than sure lock lever system, Industrial strength suction cup for mounting your equipment on cars, bikes, boats and more.
- Cup Diameter : 4.5 Inch (114mm)
- Vacuum Concave Pad
- Safe Load Capacity: 7 lb / 3.2kg
- Vertical Maximum Suction: 88lb / 40kg
- Horizontal Maximum Suction: 110lb / 50kg
- Screw Size: 1/4"-20
- Application : Applied to flat or slightly curved glass or objects (car window)
- Material : Aluminum Mount, ABS Plastic Pump, Natural Rubber Pad
- Rubber vacuum pad will not mark or damage most surfaces.
- Provides a reliable, temporary vacuum mount, without drilling holes.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows re-pumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on vacuum pad edges permit instant release.
Includes 1 fluid tripod head, 1 mounting plate, 3 vacuum cups, 3 articulating arms.
How to use:
- Clean the rubber pad and object to be mounted to
- Put rubber pad face to object, press suction cup onto object then press white plunger a few times.
- When red warning line inside, you can mount your equipment now.
- Make sure smooth mounting surfaces are clean and as free of dust as possible to insure that it grips firmly.
- Recheck Pump every 90 minutes. If the red line is visible, Re-pump the cup without losing the remaining vacuum, till the Red Line disappears.
*While the vertical pulling strength maxes at 88 pounds, real world conditions reduce the operating weight limit. Mounted loads will put additional torque on the cups and articulating arms. Camera and lights, when mounted, raise the center of gravity of the mount making it easier to remove. Always use a secondary method of securing the device being mounted.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.