Students are some of the most passionate and creative filmmakers. However, student budgets don't always allow for fancy gear that can help create Hollywood style film effects. The ProAm USA Student Production Package can stretch your dollar and gets you the gear you need to bring your films to the next level! The
ProAm USA Orion 8' DVC200 jib crane and ProAm USA Crane Stand can raise cameras up to 8 lbs as high as 12 feet in the air! With the large carrying bag, you can easily toss the gear into the backseat of your car and travel between locations. This turnkey package also includes our ProAm USA 7” Iris HDMI LCD Monitor Kit for easy viewing of your footage. Order the ProAm Student Package today and start filming like a pro!
- Orion 8' DVC200 Camera Crane
- Crane Stand
- Crane Carrying Bag
- 7" Iris HDMI LCD Monitor Kit
- Crane Mounting Bracket for LCD Monitor
- 7" LCD Sunhood Battery Plate Adapter,
- Battery and Charger
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight and sturdy 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Gains 5ft (152cm) from the tripod or support and up to 11ft from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Convertible design allows 4' extension to be added later
- Quickly mounts to standard tripod heads using 1/4" x 20 or 3/8" x 16 threads. Does not require removal of the head
- Camera can tilt independent of the crane itself
- Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode. Camera stays level.
- 8' crane breaks down into two 4' sections in seconds
- Weights can be easily added for counterbalance (weights not included)
- Get shots from below or overhead subject
- Crane supports up to 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis
- LCD monitor can be easily added to view live footage
- DVC200 crane weighs only 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
The video camera and plate weight are not included.
BEST SELLING Camera Crane! See why so many filmmakers all over the world choose ProAm Camera Cranes. Smooth vertical and horizontal movements, professional build quality and the unbeatable warranty make this the crane to buy.
This is the package that your camera has been waiting for! The big and bright 7" color screen easily bests all other contenders. The small, lightweight battery adapter plate accepts NP batteries that last up to 5 hours or more! Completely portable made completely affordable.
- 7" LCD Monitor
- Accessory Shoe Mounting Adapter
15ft HDMI to HDMI Mini Cable
- NP Battery Adapter Plate
- Velcro to attach battery to LCD
- Tabletop mounting stand
- AC Adapter
Blue and Gold Studios using the Orion DVC200 8 foot model with optional overslung camera mount for cool test shots below:
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
will this work for my panasonic mamers fz2500
Yes, the DVC200 will work great with your Panasonic FZ2500. However, you'll need to upgrade the LCD Monitor to the P7HD2 +$20. You'll also need a MicroHDMI cable to connect it to your camera. The kit includes only a MiniHDMI cable.