This item is a used or open box 7" Iris SD LCD Monitor. The item may have signs of use. Any imperfections do not affect the function of the item. The item is in good, working condition.
Get our best selling standard definition LCD monitor at a fraction of the cost with this used/open box clearance deal! The Iris SD LCD Monitor has a large, bright 7-inch TFT LCD screen and is packed with features, including 16:9 widescreen and 4:3 viewing options, adjustments for color, brightness, contrast and volume, and both NTSC and PAL compatibility. The RCA video and audio inputs can connect to a camcorder with the included cables and even a DSLR, when used with the original DSLR camera cable. The large screen is perfect for use with a camera crane when your small camera screen is too high in the air to see.
Add one of our Canon BP or LP-E6 style batteries for up to 5 hours of portable power!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 7" Widescreen Color TFT LCD Monitor
- NTSC & PAL Compatible (European AC adapter is included with PAL version)
- Displays 1440 (480) x 234 pixels
- Vertical and mirror image flipping
- On-board AV input
- Headphone Jack
- High output stereo speakers Full function Remote control
- 360 degree swivel mount
- Attaches to camera's accessory shoe or to crane or tripod
- Battery power lasts up to 5 hours (battery not included)
- 1 Year Warranty
- 7" LCD Monitor
- Accessory Shoe Mounting Adapter
- Remote Control
- AV Cable
- 6ft RCA Extension Cable
- Canon Battery Adapter (battery not included)
- DC Power Connector
- Velcro to attach battery to LCD
- Tabletop mounting stand
- DC Car Power Adapter
- AC Adapter
- 4 - RCA Couplers
- Canon BP or LP-E6 style Battery and Charger for portable power
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this monitor work with a GoPro camera?
Yes, but you'll need an AV cable to fit your GoPro model. Check out this one for example.
does this work with a NikonD3300, dslr
Yes, this monitor will work with the D3300. You'll need an AV cable for your camera that plugs into the AV output and uses RCA video at the other end to connect to the monitor. Once connected, shift to Live View mode by pressing the LV button.
Can this be used with a Panasonic GH5 DSLRs? I donât have RCA CABLE jacks on my camera
I don't believe an AV cable with RCA connectors is made for the GH5 at this time.