Complete Audio Package!
This sound package includes everything you need to get recording, with nothing more to buy. Simply hook it up to any camcorder or mixer with an XLR microphone input.
Here's what is included in this great deal:
- Azden SGM-2X XLR Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone
- Dual Stage Universal Microphone Shock Mount
- Telescopic 3-Section 8' Articulated Microphone Boom Pole
- 1 - 25' XLR Audio Cable (Please let us know if you need to connect to a 3.5mm jack)
- 1 - Cable Clamp
- 2 - Windscreens
- Mic Battery
- Mic Carrying Bag
- Mic to Accessory Shoe Shock Mount
- Extra Shock Mount Bands
- Velcro Cable Strap
The 8' Articulated Boom Pole with the Dual-Stage shock mount will help your productions move faster and smoother. The Dual-Stage shock mount has two separate sets of rubber bands to hold the mic in place which keeps the microphone well isolated. It can hold virtually any mic from handhelds to shotguns.
The boom pole has an adjustable articulated joint. It has a great advantage to straight boom poles. Because of the ability to adjust the bend, you're able to get closer to shots without being in view of the camera. This means the pole can be shorter and lighter. And anyone that has ever had the task of holding the boom mic pole for the duration of a production will tell you that a shorter and lighter pole is all they want! The pole also has a cable clamp to hold the mic cable. It collapses to 34" in one piece so there aren't separate sections to screw together.
The SGM-2X Professional Shotgun Microphone System is designed for both the Pro-Sound and Broadcast markets. The microphone comes with two barrels making it either an omni (8.11" long) or, by adding the extension barrel, a supercardioid (15.75" long). Either configuration provides a sensitive, low-noise, wide bandwidth signal through its' balanced, low-impedanced XLR output. The SGM-2X comes complete with a unique, integrated shock-mount with both camera shoe-mount and mic stand-mount and two foam windscreens. The microphone is powered by a single, not included, "AAA" battery (no Phanton Power), which lasts more than 250 hours.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- Low-Cut Roll-Off:: 6dB/Octave @ 200Hz
- Sensitivity: Super Cardioid -39dB re 1V/Pa
- Sensitivity: Omni-directional -45dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 680 Ohms @ 1Khz
- Max. SPL Input Level: 110dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Dynamic Range: 85dB