The right piece of equipment for the serious professional, the Taurus XL HD750 has a newly revamped design to make it one of the highest quality full size camera cranes available today. Built in five sections, this modular crane reaches a total of twenty feet in length while still being compatible with cameras up to thirty pounds. This unit includes a heavy duty tripod (details here) and full 360-degree bearing mount a full 360-degree bearing mount. With auto-tilt and a cable system for support in each length, photographers can trust that the scratch-resistant powder coating of this crane will make its lifetime warranty obsolete.
The new ProAm USA HD750 is a 5 section, heavy duty modular crane capable of converting to 12', 16' or 20' lengths.
- In the 20' length the HD750 extends 16' from tripod and supports up to 20 lbs.
- In the 16' length the HD750 extends 12' from tripod and supports up to 25 lbs.
- In the 12' length the HD750 extends 8' from tripod and supports up to 30 lbs.
- A heavy duty tripod and 360º bearing mount are included.
- The crane will automatically tilt the camera.
- Comes with heavy duty cabling system to support each configuration.
- The coating is a matte black scratch-resistant powder coating.Crane & Tripod
- Include a Lifetime warranty by ProAm USA.
Note: Pan & Tilt Head, camera, weights not included. S&H Charges May Exceed Published Rates. Proam Taurus XL (HD750) Test Footage from FocalPoint Cinematic Weddings on Vimeo.