Get super smooth and quiet slides and tracking shots with the new, professional Slideways carbon fiber slider. Mount loads up to 11 lbs and track them easily on the heavy duty camera platform with integrated bearings. The rails are made of durable and lightweight carbon fiber giving this slider extra strength and rigidity while maintaining a light weight.
There are multiple mounting holes underneath for attaching to tripod heads using 1/4-20 or 3/8-16 screws. On the ends, there is the option to mount to 3/8-16 threads. A 3/8-16 universal mounting screw is provided for mounting your tripod head to the platform.
Your productions will pop with smooth slider shots!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 48 Inch Carbon Fiber Rails
- Camera Platform with Integrated Bearings
- Sliding Locking Knob on Camera Platform
- Mount Points in Center (1/4-20 7 3/-8-16) and Ends (3/8-16)
- Two Height-Adjustable Ends with Collapsible Feet
- Weighs 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg and supports up to 11 lbs / 5 kg
- BONUS Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap Included
- Note: Camera, tripod, head not included
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this slider work for a canon 5d mark iii with a 24-70 lens? And does the slider include the camera mount head?
Yes, in fact the video was shot with a 5D Mark II with a 24-70 Tamron lens. The slider platform supports up to 11 pounds. The package does not include the tripod head, but it is available separately here.