Get shooting faster - ProAm USA Orion Crane, Stand and Bag Bundle!
If you're serious about making good video and want your clients and talent to know it, this is one of the best investments you can make. With the Orion DVC210 crane at 8' in total length, you'll be able to record amazing footage that will really hold people's attention. Its range of compatibility and great price make it the smartest addition to your equipment list. The crane mounts easily to a sturdy tripod or to our crane stand. You can attach any camera up to 10 lbs. It will arrive mostly pre-assembled, so setup is a breeze, and it takes very little skill to operate! No tools are required. Whether you're shooting commercials, music videos, weddings or films, a ProAm USA crane will grow your business and make your projects better than ever.
The shortened over-slung camera platform centers the weight on the crane allowing more stability and more capacity. A fluid head or motorized pan/tilt head can be added to further extend camera range.
- The manual tilt handle has been extended to increase leverage, making tilting much easier. Simply remove the tilt lock pin to tilt the camera using the handle.
- Automatic tilt is as smooth as ever. Raise or lower the crane and the camera stays level helping you create a professional shot effortlessly.
- The aluminum tube design achieves a light weight crane that's easily assembled by 1 person and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- Made from 6061 Aircraft Aluminum, Extends 5' from Tripod. Fluid steel bearings, Powder-coating, Tool-less Design.
- Over-slung camera mount supports 8 lbs and stabilizes the weight at higher capacity
- Both vertical and horizontal 1” counterweight bars are included. What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- High Density scratch resistant Powder-coating.
- The combination of price, features and build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market.
- We guarantee it with our 30 day money back policy
- The design is completely tool-less
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body.
- Bundle includes the Crane, Stand and Bag that contains it all! - Bag dimensions are 52x12x6 inch
- US Patented Design - Designed and assembled in the USA and we offer a Lifetime Warranty
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA has been designing and building cranes since 2003.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the 210 and 200 model. I have a Cannon C100 Mark ii and a Sony NX-30. Which one will be the best choice?
Both models will work great with both the C100 mkII and NX-30 cameras.
The DVC210 (with center mounted and overslung camera platform) can support 10 pound loads vs the 8 pound capacity of the DVC200 (with L shaped side mounting camera platform). It also is the better choice for mounting motorized heads and fluid heads (when you wish to operate at the front of the crane).
The DVC200 can be more easily tilted manually due to position of the side mounted camera platform. The center of gravity is closer to the axis of rotation which makes tilt movements nearly effortless.
If you don't plan on attaching a motorized head or many accessories, I would choose the DVC200. If you plan on using a head under the camera to make compound movements, then the DVC210 would be the best choice.
Does this come with the external monitor bracket?
It's not included in the package, but we'd be happy to throw one in for you. Please just make a comment in the notes if you place the order. Thank you!