Photographers can use camera cranes and jibs to get amazing overhead shots in the studio and dabble in some video projects, too! The Orion 4' DVC60 compact crane can fit in tight spaces or be raised up for taller ceilings. The crane can be raised up to 9 feet in the air, allowing photographers to get some awesome overhead shots.
The pre-installed tilt brake lets you raise the crane up and lock it into place, making it easy for one person to operate. This package also includes our ProAm USA 10” Iris Pro XL LCD Monitor, giving you a large, bright screen for viewing session photos. Add this package to your studio gear today and see how many unique shots you can get!
Package includes: Orion DVC60 4' Camera Crane, Tilt Brake, Crane Stand, 10" Iris Pro XL LCD Monitor, 6' HDMI Cable, Crane Mounting Bracket for LCD Monitor
- Compact camera platform for DSLR loads up to 12 lbs.
- Extends 3 feet from the fulcrum, adjustable to 2 feet.
- Heavy duty dual counterweight bars and an auto-leveling design.
- Smooth and effortless motion BEST SELLING Camera Crane!
See why so many filmmakers all over the world choose ProAm Camera Cranes. Smooth vertical and horizontal movements, professional build quality and the unbeatable warranty make this the crane to buy.
- Compact 4' crane
- Overhead Camera Mount supports up to 12 lbs.
- Lightweight, Sturdy Construction
- Auto Tilt Mode Included
- Optional Manual Tilt Available
- Completely Tool-less
- High-density powder-coating
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum
- Smooth 3-Axis Movements
- CNC Machined Parts
- US Patented Design Large
- 10" LCD Monitor included for easy in studio viewing!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.