ProAm USA's universal mounting plate is designed for the DJI Ronin M and MX stabilizers allows you to mount your gimbal stabilizer to a tripod or camera crane/jib. This all aluminum clamping mount features both 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes on the base.
Features and Specifications:
- Fits DJI Ronin M and MX stabilizers
- Multiple mounting options: 8 x 3/8-16 and 7 x 1/4-10 threaded holes
- Easily adjustable gripping lock via allen head bolt (allen key included)
- Lightweight design weighs only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Precision machined and anodized solid aluminum plate
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, does this universal quick release plate fit the proam autopilot? I am confused from the pictures and description
Yes, the quick release plate could be mounted to the camera platform of the Autopilot.