Raise the new Telescopium Camera Crane to the sky with it’s 8 foot length, or get grounded with a compact collapsed length of only 42 inches. Never skip a beat either with the telescopic design, as there are no removable sections. This innovative design from ProAm USA supports video cameras up to 5 pounds and features a built-in super smooth bearing base for mounting directly to your tripod legs.
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm USA will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- ProAm USA backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating. Others use only a black spray paint which flakes off easily.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. The manufacturer warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight and sturdy 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Gains 12 inches to 6 feet from the tripod or support and up to 12 feet from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Telescopic design allows for use at any length between 42 inches and 8 feet
- Quickly mounts to standard tripod heads using 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threads. Does not require removal of the head
- Camera can tilt independent of the crane itself
- Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode.
- Crane collapses to 42 inches in seconds
- Weights can be easily added for counterbalance (not included)
- Get shots from below or overhead subject
- Crane supports up to 5 pounds (2.27kg)
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis
- LCD monitor can be easily added to view live footage
- The Telescopium Crane crane weighs only 9.5 pounds (4.31kg) (Shipping weight may be 30 pounds because of dimensional weight)
This item includes the camera crane only. The video camera, LCD monitor, LCD mount, plate weight and tripod/stand are not included.