Orion DVC210 is the first camera crane built specifically for DSLR and Mirrorless camera rigs weighing up to ten pounds. Built on a strong aluminum frame with black powder-coating, the Orion DVC210 uses an over-slung platform to stabilize the camera load. The Camera Extension Plate is now included with all Orion DVC210 camera cranes and allows you to attach cameras that may not be as compact as DSLRs.
This new 16ft model includes the base Orion DVC210 (an 8ft total length crane) and adds two 4ft extensions and a special V-shape stabilization cable set. This allows you to use the crane in multiple sizes from 8ft > 12ft > 16ft.
- 8ft Orion DVC210
- (2) 4ft Extensions
- 360º Panning Bearing Base Mount
- V-shape Stabilizing Cables
- Not Included: Counterweights (Full length requires 35 pounds to balance without camera load) Tripod (recommended 100mm Bowl Tripod), Camera
No tools are required as the ProAm Orion DVC210 is shipped pre-assembled. Setup takes only a few minutes and operation is simple and straightforward. Literally, in minutes, you'll be able to achieve superior, professional shots that add incredible value to your productions. The Orion DVC210 crane is perfect for DSLR & Mirrorless users who need to achieve professional results at an affordable price.
Amazing results. Affordable price. Easy decision.
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm USA will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- The single rail design achieves a light weight crane easily assembled by 1 person. It is complemented and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. ProAm USA warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body. Most cranes force you to keep the camera level while booming. That won't allow you to keep focused on a subject and can severely limits your shots.
- ProAm USA backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- Design protected by US Patent.
The Orion DVC210 with two 4 ft Extensions includes four total 4 ft sections, 1 inch horizontal counterweight bar, camera mounting screw (1/4-20) and all hardware necessary to connect the jib sections together. It can be setup in 8' mode or full 16' mode. Check out our other listings for these great add-ons to enhance your crane!
- This item includes the Orion 8 ft camera crane, Panning Bearing Base, two 4 ft Extensions and V-shape Stabilizing Cables.
- The video camera, plate weights and tripod/stand are not included.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Lightweight and sturdy 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Gains 5ft (152cm) from the tripod or support in 8ft mode
- Gains 13ft from the tripod or support in 16ft mode.
- Convertible design allows the 4' extensions to added or removed
- Quickly mounts to heavy duty tripod legs using 3/8" x 16 threads
- Camera can tilt independent of the crane itself
- Operate with one hand using auto-tilt mode. Camera stays level.
- Crane breaks down into 4' sections in seconds
- Weights can be easily added for counterbalance (not included)
- Get shots from below or overhead subject
- Crane supports up to 8 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Smooth effortless motions on three axes
- LCD monitor can be easily added to view live footage
- DVC210 crane weighs only 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Single 4ft Extension weighs 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Camera Crane Stand - is a great and economical support for a ProAm USA Camera Crane
- Tilt Brake for Crane - allows you to lock the crane in a tilted position. Use only when counterbalanced.
- Camera Crane Carrying Bag - easily fits a crane and accessories
- 100mm Bowl Tripod - 100mm Bowl Mount Super Heavy Duty Tripod Legs & Bag Kit
- 1 ft Short Head - Converts the crane into a mini-jib for use indoors and in tight spaces (can be used at any length)
- Fine-Tuning Counterweight - Sliding counterweight assist is highly recommended!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.