This item is a used or open box 8' DVC200 camera crane. The item may have small scratches or other signs of use. Any imperfections do not affect the function of the item. The item is in good, working condition.
You've scored the deal of the century with our best-selling Orion DVC210 camera crane! Enjoy all the features of the DVC210 at a fraction of the retail price. The Orion DVC210 is a professional-grade camera crane built just for DSLR cameras up to 10 lbs and now includes an extension camera plate for longer bodied camcorders. With its far reaching 8' black powder-coated aluminum arm, you can reach up to 11 ft in the air! Add the optional 4 ft extension for an unbelievable 15 ft high reach! This is the perfect camera crane for achieving professional looking shots at an affordable price.
The ProAm USA Orion DVC210 comes pre-assembled and requires absolutely no tools for setup, so it only takes a few minutes to be up and running. With a straightforward and easy operation, you'll be getting professional results that add value proposition to your shots right away!Amazing results. Affordable price. Easy decision.
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm® virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm® will be around to honor the crane's LIFETIME warranty.
- The single rail design achieves a light weight crane easily assembled by 1 person. It is complemented and made more stable by a second rail that accomplishes the tilt function.
- High Density scratch resistant powder-coating. Others use only a black spray paint which flakes off easily.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market. The manufacturer warranties the product for life and we guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body. Most cranes force you to keep the camera level while booming. That won't allow you to keep focused on a subject and can severely limits your shots.
- ProAm® backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- Design protected by US Patent.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum construction
- Minimum Length: 8 ft total length; 5 ft from the tripod mount to camera mount; 11 ft from the ground when attached to a large tripod
- Maximum Length: 12 ft total length when optional 4' extension is used; 9 ft from the tripod mount to camera mount with optional 4' extension; 15 ft from the ground with optional 4' extension and when attached to a large tripod
- Camera Mount: Inline Cheeseplate Style Bracket with 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes
- Tripod Connection: 1/4" x 20 and 3/8" x 16 threads for tripod heads
- Camera Tilt: Automatic Tilt stays level to ground at all times; Manual Tilt up to 67º
- Minimum Transport Length: 4 ft; 8 ft crane breaks down into two 4' sections; 12 ft crane breaks down into three 4' sections
- Counterweight: 1" barbell weights, not included
- Load capacity: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Unit weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
This item includes the 8 ft camera crane only. The video camera, plate weight and tripod/stand are not included.
- 4 foot Extension - extends your DVC210 to 12 ft in total length
- Camera Crane Stand - the perfect heavy duty & economical support for your crane
- 3/8" Bearing Mount - connect your crane directly to tripod legs for smooth panning
- Tilt Brake - lock the vertical height of your crane in any position. (only when counterbalanced)
- Crane Carrying Bag - transport your crane and accessories safely and easily
- Heavy Duty Tripod with 3/8" Bearing Mount -
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.